To give support to existing and new coordinators in a variety of ways
- Answer queries from coordinators
- Collect information from coordinators
- Keep coordinators informed of any relevant information from Committee, National Office and North West Region.
- Keep Committee informed
- Keep list of Activity Groups up to date
- Keep web manager, David English, informed of changes.
Setting Up New Groups
- Put details in newsletter. This can be an offer from a member or a suggestion.
- Collect names and phone numbers of those expressing an interest.
- Organise initial meeting to decide on: day, time, location, frequency and coordinator.
- Distribute relevant financial paperwork.
- Follow up phone call.
Organise Coordinators’ Lunch
- Decide on date at Committee meeting.
- Put together a team of helpers.
- Book venue
- Book Caterer
- Complete booking form and pay the deposit.
- Email/post invitations to coordinators, tutors and additional ‘helpful’ members.
- Compile an attendance list.
- Produce name badges.
- Liaise with caretaker regarding access and table layout.
- Liaise with Computer Support.
- Organise banqueting roll and flowers for the tables.
- Tip for caretaker if suitable/relevant.