Knutsford U3A Resources
The use of Audio – Visual effects during meetings can often enhance the subject being discussed. With this in mind Knutsford U3A has put together a selection of equipment which Activity Groups can borrow. Most people find that after a small amount of training, the various items are easy to connect together and operate.
Typical applications are
- Showing DVDs on a large screen with sound
- Showing PowerPoint slides using a computer and projector
- Showing 35mm slides
- Using PA equipment to ensure that speakers at meetings can be heard
I f you want to learn more about the equipment and its potential to enhance your meetings or to have some training on its use please contact Robert Watson on the number below.
The following equipment is available:
- HP Laptop Computer
- Epson Digital Projector
- Ektapro 35mm Slide Projector
- Philips DVD Player
- Large and Small Tripod Projector Screens
- Micro Pro Portable PA System with Hand Microphone
- Micro Pro Portable PA System with Lapel Microphone
- Selection of Mains Extension leads
- Flip Chart / White Board
- Projector Stand
- Display Boards
Each piece of equipment is supplied with the necessary leads to connect it to other AV items.
To meet the safety requirements of the various premises we use, all our mains electrical equipment is regularly PAT tested.
Co-ordinators wishing to borrow equipment should contact Robert Watson or Margaret Joscelyne on 01565 633147 – giving as much notice as possible.