Theatre and Concert Visits
Contact: Margaret Hinde
Tel: 01565 872643
The former Performance Arts Group (which we are renaming Theatre and Concert Visits) has decided to broaden its horizons! We are making our outings available to all members of Knutsford U3A. Obviously, we will have to reserve a larger block of tickets for events that we think might be popular, and we will also have a coach to take you from Knutsford Bus Station to the door of the venue.
BOOKINGS FOR THEATRE AND CONCERT VISITS – Clarification of Procedure
- All bookings must be accompanied by a bookings form and a cheque made payable to Knutsford U3A. Please write the name of the performance or outing on the back of the cheque.
- We will contact you only if your booking has not been successful. If you want confirmation that you have the places you want, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope. Usually your cheque will not be paid in until two weeks before the event.
- If a performance is fully booked when we receive your cheque you will be informed and placed on the waiting list.
- Priority will be given to U3A members. If you would like to bring someone who is not a member please put a note on the booking form to this effect and we will inform you if a place becomes available.
- We hope to take bookings for the current performances at our general meetings but, as our outings are proving very popular we cannot guarantee the availability at the time of the meeting. In other words please book early to be sure of a place!
The next programme appears below and we hope that there will be ‘something for everyone.’ For a booking form, which can be printed off, click here, or use the one at the bottom of this page
Rescheduled performance of Les Miserables
The Lowry have now informed me that the rescheduled performance of ‘Les Miserables’ is not expected to take place until 2022! Therefore I have reluctantly relinquished my wonderful seats and asked for a full refund of our ticket money. Hopefully you will receive this sometime in August 2020.
Matthew Bourne’s Ballet ‘Nutcracker’
This was scheduled for November 26th, 2020. So far, I have not had any information from The Lowry regarding this performance.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
PLEASE use a separate booking form and a separate cheque (made payable to Knutsford U3A) for each performance and send to Mrs Margaret Hinde, 1 Warford Hall Drive, Great Warford, Alderley Edge, SK9 7TR.
For further information telephone 01565 872643 or email email@example.com
Knutsford and District U3A
BOOKING FORMS FOR THEATRE & MUSIC
• Write the name of the performance or outing on the back of your cheque
• Make your cheque payable to Knutsford and District U3A
• Send a stamped, addressed envelope if you want your reservation confirmed
• If you are not making a booking at a General Meeting, please use a separate booking form and a separate cheque (made payable to Knutsford U3A) for each performance and send to Mrs Margaret Hinde, 1 Warford Hall Drive, Great Warford, Alderley Edge, SK9 7TR.
You will be contacted if your booking was NOT successful.
|BOOKING FORM – THEATRE AND MUSIC VISITS|
I/We would like to book ………… places for the following event and enclose a cheque for £………………………………….
Date and Time
Name and Address with Postcode
Phone number in case of emergency
Please send this completed form and cheque made payable to Knutsford U3A to Margaret Hinde, 1 Warford Hall Drive, Great Warford, Alderley Edge, SK9 7TR.
Tel. 01565 872643 Cheques should be made out to Knutsford U3A.