Theatre and Concert Visits
Contact: Margaret Hinde
Tel: 01565 872643
BOOKINGS FOR THEATRE AND CONCERT VISITS – Clarification of Procedure
- All bookings must be accompanied by a bookings form and a cheque made payable to Knutsford u3a. Please write the name of the performance or outing on the back of the cheque.
- We will contact you only if your booking has not been successful. If you want confirmation that you have the places you want, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope. Usually your cheque will not be paid in until two weeks before the event.
- If a performance is fully booked when we receive your cheque you will be informed and placed on the waiting list.
- Priority will be given to u3a members. If you would like to bring someone who is not a member please put a note on the booking form to this effect and we will inform you if a place becomes available.
- We hope to take bookings for the current performances at our general meetings but, as our outings are proving very popular we cannot guarantee the availability at the time of the meeting. In other words please book early to be sure of a place!
- PLEASE use a separate booking form and a separate cheque (made payable to Knutsford u3a) for each performance and send to Mrs Margaret Hinde, 1 Warford Hall Drive, Great Warford, Alderley Edge, SK9 7TR.
For a booking form, which can be printed off, please click here
Reimagined for the 21st century by MATTHEW BOURNE.
Thursday, 2nd December at 2 pm at the Lowry Theatre Manchester
Coach departs 12.30 pm prompt – Cost, including coach travel, £50.00
‘Reworked, refreshed and remarkably vibrant’ – The Times
I hope you will all be pleased to see an outing to The Lowry again, and what could be better in December than the ‘Nutcracker’ ballet, with Matthew Bourne’s dazzling choreography, Tchaikovsky’s original score and new sets and costumes?
I have reserved a limited number of centre stalls seats for a matinee performance, leaving at 12.30 pm.
The Lowry will only hold these tickets until August, so I need your bookings as soon as possible please. The booking form is here.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Thursday, April 7th, 2022 – ‘Les Miserables’, 7.30 pm.
Coach will depart at 6 pm.
This is Cameron Mackintosh’s acclaimed production of the musical, on tour, direct from the West End.
“This reborn dream of a production looks and sounds fresher than ever” – Daily Telegraph.
Tickets will be on sale in the New Year, 2022 – but do make a note of the date! My tickets are limited , and the theatre is virtually sold out for that night already!
For further information telephone 01565 872643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org