Beacon Members Portal – Help Document
From 18th April 2023 the sign-on to the Beacon Members Portal will change. You will need to set a password for all your future use of the portal, e.g. on-line renewals. Click here to view the help document.
Briefly the process is as follows: –
- The first time you log in you will get a new login screen “Please identify yourself”.
- Click “Sign in with membership details” towards the bottom of the box.
(Do not enter email address / password).
- You will then get a screen asking you to fill in your data which for your convenience is given below.
Membership number #MEMNO
Type these in as shown, (even if they are incorrect) and click Confirm Identity.
- You will then get a screen asking you to create and confirm your chosen password.
N.B. If you share your email address with another member, we suggest for simplicity that you create an account for each member using different passwords.
- When you have done this, click Update Account.
- You will get a screen saying u3a Members Portal sign up successful and that Beacon will send you an email to your email address.
- Go to your email and click the link in the email. If the email is not in your Inbox look in your Spam folder.
- (N.B. This link in only valid for one hour)
- This will open a new browser window taking you back to the new login screen – you will see that there is a message saying your email has been verified.
- Now fill in your email address and your recently created password. Click Confirm identity.
- This will take you to the Members Portal where you will see a link to renew your membership online.
- Next time you want to go to the Members Portal you will only need to enter your email address and your chosen password.