Welcome to the Knutsford and District ‘University of the Third Age’ Website.
This site is for those who wish to find out more about us and to provide information for members.
The Knutsford and District U3A is part of the national network of U3A groups. It is a self-help organisation for people no longer in full time employment, and provides educational, creative and leisure opportunities in a friendly environment. Skills and experiences are shared in a variety of ways through meetings, and social and group activities. There are many activities to choose from to help you get the most out of your membership.
Find out more about the U3A or come to one of our Members’ Meetings. These are held on the second Thursday of each month at Knutsford Methodist Church in Princess Street, Knutsford at 2.15pm. After a brief update for members there is a talk by a speaker on a topic of general interest. Tea or coffee and biscuits are available after the talk. Everyone in their third age is welcome. For details select Members’ Meetings.
If you would like to:
- know more about our activities, please check our group information page
- see our activity programme, please check our daily programme page
- find out about forthcoming Members’ Meetings, click here
- find out about recent developments, look at our Newsletter, Kanuta
- know more about joining us please check our membership page
- If you would like any other information, please contact us by telephone or e-mail using the box above
Knutsford and District U3A is a registered charity (1139427) and is affiliated to the Third Age Trust
Please contact the website administrators on firstname.lastname@example.org with any updates or comments on the website
“Life in the Third Age” video
For a video on “Life in the Third Age” see below. This is available here by permission of the national U3A, for whom it was produced. Please note that the activities covered in this video are from various branches of the U3A, and not necessarily available here in Knutsford.